转载自 力王 转载于2009年04月09日 16:02
● 缘分 predestined relationship
● 缘 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe, climb
● 无缘无故地 for no reason at all
There is absolutely no such thing as love or hatred without any reason or cause.
I can't tell the true shape of Lu Shan because I myself am on the mountain.
The garden path has never been cleared for the visit of a guest.
● 血缘 blood relationship
● 人缘 relations with people
● 姻缘 predestined marriage
● 前世因缘 predestination
● 天赐良缘 a godsent marriage; a good marriage arranged in Heaven
● 天缘巧合 a luck coincidence
● 投缘的街坊们 congenial neighbors
● 化缘 beg for alms
● 有人缘 enjoy great popularity
● 喜结良缘 tie the nuptial knot
● 缔结姻缘 form marital tie
● 聊得投缘 talk congenially
● 有缘结识某人 be lucky to get acquainted with sb.
● 无缘结识某人 have no opportunity to get acquainted with sb.
● 与某人有一面之缘 happen to have met sb. once
● 婚姻是缘分。 A couple's conjugal fate is prearranged.
● 他们的结合是美满的姻缘。 Their wedlock is a happy marriage.
● 有缘终相逢。 Fate brings together people who are far apart.
● 无缘不相逢。 There is no meeting without predestination.
● 我与烟酒无缘。 Smoking and drinking don't appeal to me.
● 好事似乎与他无缘。 Good luck seemed to be wholly denied to him.
Two beings destined to marry each other, though thousands of miles apart, are tied together with an invisible red thread by an old man under the moonlight.
● 他们俩有情无缘。 The are attracted to each other but are not fated to be conjugally tied.
● 机缘凑巧，我找到一份工作。 As luck would have it, I found a job.
As decreed by providence you have met him; otherwise you might have failed although you traveled a long way.
● 我发现班里有几个同学和我挺投缘。 I found quite a few classmates congenial to me.
● 我在班里有人缘。 I am popular with my classmates.
● 真遗憾,我们一直无缘相见。 It is a pity that we have no opportunity to meet each other.